Code Geass RPG x Alternative

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Alternative Code Geass RPG

3 posters

School Confusion Frenzy, School at War?

Lip-Desu

School Confusion Frenzy, School at War? - Page 4 Empty Re: School Confusion Frenzy, School at War?

Post  Lip-Desu Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:24 pm

Regan looks over and spots the girl getting into the car before she drives off to pick up Eternal and the pilot of the red Knightmare. "Mmm... aww, how boring. I'm left all alone." She sighs softly. That's probably the end of the school day, today, too. What to do, in that case...
    Raven Mikako
    Raven Mikako

School Confusion Frenzy, School at War? - Page 4 Empty Re: School Confusion Frenzy, School at War?

Post  Raven Mikako Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:58 pm

As they waited for the car to come over, the pilot freaked out when she heard about what was going to happen to her Knightmare.

"Wait!!! You can't do that!!" she struggled, failing to get out of the cuffs. "Not my Camellia!!" she continued to scream. "What do you plan on doing to her?!"
    Strike-Zero
    Admin

Post  Strike-Zero Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:08 pm

Eternal opened the car door and nudged the pilot to get in. "Just retrieving it for storage. In short, taking it into custody just like you. Then again if you aren't cooperative...." Eternal let it sink in.

The three knightmares landed in the hanger inside the Nightingale. The trio were deactivated and their pilots got out.

"Sonia, help ready up the Arch Zephyr for launch, I'll meet you back at the deck after you're done," said Kinata. She began walking out of the hanger. Sonia hurried over to operate the hanger controls to bring up the Arch Zephyr onto the launch catapult deck. Shishuku had already dropped herself into it while Sonia was hurrying to the controls.
    Raven Mikako
    Raven Mikako

Post  Raven Mikako Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:16 pm

The frown deepened but now with a growl. "Where are you taking me?" she asked harshly. "I don't want to be some show dog for you to display your victory."

She sat down in the car with her legs crossed.
    Strike-Zero
    Admin

Post  Strike-Zero Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:45 pm

Eternal got in the car and seat in the seat next to the pilot, closing the door as he did so. "Latune, the Viceroy's Palace please. And step on it."

"Understood." Latune hit the gas hard and the car took off in the direction of the Viceroy's Palace, but took a detour to the highway as to bypass having to stop at the streetlights. There weren't many cars on the road either so it was all good.

"Now then, a victory display? Whatever gave you that idea Missus? Oh and your name?" mused Eternal. "Depending on your answers, your fate will match up accordingly."
    Raven Mikako
    Raven Mikako

Post  Raven Mikako Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:49 pm

The pilot's body shifted to the side as the car jerked forward. She glared beneath the red visor and scowled. "Mikako..." she mumbled under her breath. "Tell your driver to be careful too."
    Strike-Zero
    Admin

Post  Strike-Zero Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:05 pm

"Full name please," said Eternal. "And she knows well enough, why else would they let a youngster drive? Anyways, what was the goal of your attack on the school and why alone?" He pocketed his communicator as he spoke, since it served no need currently.

Aboard the Nightingale, the Arch Zephyr was brought up to the launch catapult. It was at the ready, and Sonia left for the bridge.
    Raven Mikako
    Raven Mikako

Post  Raven Mikako Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:14 pm

She scowled again. "Raven... Raven Mikako." she answered with a frown. She sat pondering. "I'm... Unstable as you can see." she responded proudly. "Sometimes I just go off... for no apparent reason. But this time, I wanted to provoke someone." She smiled slowly, thinking about her own motives.

"I wasn't suspecting such a response that my own Camellia would be damaged... Who knew that Ashford Academy had such... personnel on the premises."
    Strike-Zero
    Admin

Post  Strike-Zero Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:51 pm

"Raven Mikako hm? That's a nice name," complimented Eternal. Looks like it'll be a better idea to lure her over then. "I see. So do you like provoking people, destruction, and chaos? All under and within order? Or no?"

The car entered the highway and proceeded towards the Viceroy's Palace.
    Raven Mikako
    Raven Mikako

Post  Raven Mikako Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:16 pm

She slyly smiled. "Yes... I do love those kinds of things." she responded, getting comfortable in her seat. "I used to be a free lance terrorist back in the good old days. But I've come to terms with a group who have provided me some materials. You've encountered my beautiful child."
    Strike-Zero
    Admin

Post  Strike-Zero Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:27 pm

"Oh? Would you rather... a more loose environment for your....actions? And for that matter, a more sympathetic side to your actions?" asked Eternal. He raised an eyebrow when he spoke of it. He wasn't kidding much, after all a front on africa and in the middle east were underway already.
    Raven Mikako
    Raven Mikako

Post  Raven Mikako Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:34 pm

"Oh? A loose environment you say? That does sound like fun!" she answered with a wide smile that quickly turned sour. "However... my child is away from me... I can't do much at this point. Not to mention..." she stopped in mid sentence as her personality turned depressing. The Camellia being away from her for even moments turns her attitude to gloomy clouds. "My dear, dear child..."
    Strike-Zero
    Admin

Post  Strike-Zero Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:47 pm

"Of course you should know that unless I can have your word and honor that you won't try to breakout, rebel, turn traitor against us, I can't let you see or go to your Camellia." Eternal mused over the situation. "And on that subject, repairing it... isn't a option unless..." Eternal left Mikako to think on it.
    Raven Mikako
    Raven Mikako

Post  Raven Mikako Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:53 pm

Raven rolled her eyes. 'Of course Britannians would think of this...' she thought angrily.

"Fine... I know where you're going with this." she replied with an annoyed tone. "If I... agree to take part in this loose environment of yours and not to betray or dishonor this contract, I can have my child back?" she asked with a cold stare through the visor.
    Strike-Zero
    Admin

Post  Strike-Zero Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:14 pm

"Yes, that's right. And with repairs and some upgrades or so such," said Eternal. Well this went smoothly. "It's not as bad as it sounds and all as long as you keep your word because I can keep my end of the bargin. He pulled out his communicator and tapped it to open the line. "Alden, have someone pick up that knightmare from the regular military." He tapped his communicator again to close the line after getting an affirmative. "See? I keep my word."
    Raven Mikako
    Raven Mikako

Post  Raven Mikako Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:40 pm

"Upgrades, huh?" she said to herself. After hearing that the Camellia would come to where she will be, a smile grew on her face. "Fine... I believe you. As long as I get my child back, I'll whatever you want."
    Strike-Zero
    Admin

Post  Strike-Zero Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:01 pm

"Then that's settled, but the upgrading would be left to you to decide on," said Eternal. Well that was easier than I thought it'd be. Then again this saves me alot of problems. Helps that I don't have to go through the standard procedures for this. He took his communicator back out again, annoyed at himself for putting it away too early. He tapped it as he put it on. "Have Sonia input a member name into the registry by the name of 'Raven Mikako'." He tapped the comm. again to cut the line and fished his pockets for the keys to the cuffs. "So any questions?"
    Raven Mikako
    Raven Mikako

Post  Raven Mikako Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:47 pm

"Yes. Where indeed are you taking me?" she asked with a high and mighty tone. "I find it offensive that you would take a lady and not tell her where she is going."

She waited for the cuffs to be unlocked, patiently sitting still like she is. 'This will be fun...' she thought to herself, 'I haven't been out in the world for a very long time...'
    Strike-Zero
    Admin

Post  Strike-Zero Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:49 pm

"To rendezvous at the Viceory's Palace, after all, we need to resupply and get your Camellia repaired and upgraded no? Where else would we use for a military facility that had adequate facilities for your Camellia?" Eternal smiled back. "One moment." He tapped his communicator and spoke into it with a more so commanding tone. "Kinata, please make sure we have enough hands and knightmares ready by two days from now, the earlier the better. Also, please look up a Eleven by the name of Regan Hiryuu. Said person is a liable threat and will be neutralized or eliminated." He tapped his communicator off after getting a confirmation. "That person's guardian or bodyguard was the one you were fighting against, that three story knightmare. You'll get your revenge on them, but that's after your Camellia is fixed up ok? Just don't go running off on your own because we wouldn't want you to... well suffer a faith worse than defeat."

The car sped on, it would still be a little while longer before it would have to exit the highway.
    Raven Mikako
    Raven Mikako

Post  Raven Mikako Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:56 pm

The smile on her face turned wicked after hearing what he said. She turned her head to the window, staring off to look at the scenery. "Is that so?" she responded. "Interesting... so the little brat was that girl's baby sitter. This will... well..."

She just snickered to herself, still staring at the city. 'My child... please wait patiently. You'll return to mother soon.'
    Strike-Zero
    Admin

Post  Strike-Zero Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:23 pm

"I see you're enjoying yourself," noted Eternal. He sighed for a moment before continuing one. "This is one of my assistants, Latune Fornia. You'll meet the rest who were present in the skirmish later."

The car finally reached the end of the highway and pulled out back out, and began heading over to the gated perimeter of the Viceroy's Palace.

Last edited by Strike-Zero on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lip-Desu

Post  Lip-Desu Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:42 pm

Regan sighs softly, plopping herself down onto a bench or something where she can sit for a bit. Well, today was just exciting... she pulls out her cell phone and decides to text Emi, crossing her legs as she does.

'Emi, damn, you missed some excitement today! The school just got attacked by some weird red Knightmare. Britannian forces showed up to fend it off, and Cirus got his knightmare, too. I was in danger and blah blah blah he had to do something etc. etc. Y'know. But, yeah, where -were- you, it was fun! I got to sit in the cockpit with him. 83'

She seems like the only one who might be remotely interested in this sorta thing, anyway... oh well.
    Strike-Zero
    Admin

Post  Strike-Zero Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:42 am

A group of Britannian foot soliders, all numbers, had been dispatched to the school to apprehend a certain student. It was from a tip-off by one of the Intelligence Agencies. They had been additionally briefed mere seconds ago to watch out for a bodyguard-like figure, along with the name of their target. The target's location had been updated to their visors and, using the target's cellphone, to keep a accurate track of her. They moved silently and use hand signals. They surorunded the area Regan was in while raising their rifles up pointing at Regan. One advanced up from behind and aimed his rifle at her head. "Hands in the air, don't try anything or else."
    Lip-Desu

Post  Lip-Desu Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:00 am

Regan's eyes widen a bit as she realizes her situation. "Oh dear..." She narrows her eyes and acts like she's finishing a text. "My friends will worry if I don't respond. Just a moment..." What had Cirus told her to do in a situation like this...? Mmm... right...

'Yeah, well, I'm sure Cirus will have Energist back up in no time. I
    Uh oh. Looks like Britania has put me on their wanted list... how strange. Not getting shot at yet, but... this is my last text for now. I'll have to see how I get out of this one, huh?'

She lets them draw closer... closer... before she whips around and knocks the guns at the back of her head away, following it with a high kick to the face and then she ducks under the following gunfire, unsheathing her sword and dashing forward, cutting her way out of the forces surrounding her, her phone turning off the whole time as she makes her way to a hidey hole somewhere, where they wouldn't find her.
    Strike-Zero
    Admin

Post  Strike-Zero Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:12 am

The remaining ones motioned a shoot-to-kill. As the girl proved to be quite uncooperative. It helped having the proper gear to chase down a stray. They proceeded in teams of threes, stalking after Regan. They would open fire, shooting to kill, on sight.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:41 am