Code Geass RPG x Alternative

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Alternative Code Geass RPG

3 posters

School Confusion Frenzy, School at War?

Lip-Desu

School Confusion Frenzy, School at War? - Page 2 Empty Re: School Confusion Frenzy, School at War?

Post  Lip-Desu Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:57 pm

"Hu-ah!" Regan yelps, though when the teeth press into her flesh, the reaction may not be what they expected...

She moans.

She quickly slaps a hand over her mouth, blushing deeply before prying Latune's jaw apart and pulling her mouth away from her breast, panting softly and blushing deeply, quickly putting some rice in the girl's mouth to distract her from her bosom. Cirus is too busy being stunned to react, really, this was kinda... hot, though he would never admit that aloud.
    Strike-Zero
    Admin

School Confusion Frenzy, School at War? - Page 2 Empty Re: School Confusion Frenzy, School at War?

Post  Strike-Zero Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:07 pm

Eternal and Shishuku traded stares and the same exact thoughts. You've got to be kidding me right? She's enjoying it instead.......Is it a good idea to have someone like her look over Latune? Oh, so that makes sense why her reaction to her was like that earlier.

Eternal caught a quick look at Cirus's reaction and sighed. Just what the heck is wrong with people these days. He looked over around the classroom and the entire attention focused on Regan and, by extension, Latune. Eternal stifled a laugh himself when he saw, and realized, what Latune was doing: Sleep feeding on meat buns and not taking otherwise...

Latune shook her head with a vengeance at being pried away and force fed rice instead of her 'meat buns'. She swallowed the rice quickly and clomped right back down again, or at least, was trying to anyways.
    Lip-Desu

Post  Lip-Desu Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:13 pm

Regan simply holds Latune back by her forehead, using the palm of her left hand and eating with her right. She sets her bento box in her lap, takes a deep breath, and then eats quickly, though not without dropping her manners, in order to fill her stomach with nutrients without extending this situation any longer than it has to go on.

Cirus snaps out of his stunned state before hurrying to Regan's side and lifting her box up so her chopsticks have a shorter distance to travel, acting as an extra arm. They seem to work together quite well... must have known each other for some time.

Soon enough, Regan finishes, covering her mouth before thanking Cirus and dismissing him for now. He goes back to the back of the room, and she check to see if Latune is still struggling for her bosoms as a source of food...
    Strike-Zero
    Admin

Post  Strike-Zero Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:33 pm

Eternal sighed in relief, or disbelief, at Regan's reaction to it this time. She doesn't have to fake not liking it...and the whole class as well...Geez, the 'decency' the whole class has huh. Then again we didn't do anything either to stop her. "Shishuku, it only extends to females she knows and is on good terms with in her opinion right?"

Shishuku nodded in turn, and hurried out of the room back to her classroom so she could eat in peace without the risk of Latune biting down on her. Something she would be pleased to not experience again, not after the some dozen times previously.

Eternal sighed and fetched his lunch, a bento that Shishuku left on the desk for him before running back to her classroom. I bet she hid the pizza in hers again...that I ordered. So strict with the meals... He sighed as he opened it and began eating.

Latune pouted and dropped down back onto Regan's lap, like a furious rock with a fury.
    Lip-Desu

Post  Lip-Desu Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:04 pm

Regan sighs softly as Latune stops that behavior, soon just drawing her back close to her and stroking her hair. "Jeez... what a strange girl." The girl sighs softly, being mindful of Latune's mouth now, though soon relaxing her guard. She eyes Eternal's lunch and frowns softly. "Shouldn't you eat that somewhere else, considering how she gets? Go on, scam, I don't want her biting me again..." It shouldn't make a difference of who was eating, really. It seems like the scent of food within a certain proximity is what sets her off...
    Strike-Zero
    Admin

Post  Strike-Zero Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:08 pm

Eternal paused after finishing a mouthful of rice. "From what I was told...It depends on the gender of the person eating as well as proximity. Which is why Shishuku ran off and away back to her classroom. If she'd began eating here then Latune would've gone for round two at you." Eternal chuckled a little before continuing. "If you want to blame anyone, go blame Shishuku." Eternal resumed eating as if nothing had happened, other than a gleam from his eyes that reflected the events that had transpired.

-------

Shishuku fetched her lunch... which composed of the pizza stolen from Eternal's pizza order, all of it, and some leftover rice she used in Eternal's bento. As usual, the pizza the chief makes is good...confiscating master's pizza is only for our mutual benefit.
    Lip-Desu

Post  Lip-Desu Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:26 pm

"Really...? Those are... strangely specific conditions..." Regan frowns softly, tilting her head to the side as she runs her fingers through Latune's hair still, smiling at the adorable girl. At least, when she isn't biting... "Such an odd girl..." She looks at the girl for a moment, perplexed, before shrugging and just continuing to cuddle her close against her bosom. "Whatever."
    Strike-Zero
    Admin

Post  Strike-Zero Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:23 pm

"Yeah, they are," said Eternal in agreement. He finished his bento, recapped it, and held onto it. "I think it's because she has a sharper nose when she's asleep? Nah..., can't be, if she did she wouldn't have clomped down on you. I'm sorry about that really." He bowed deeply, stood up, and hurried out the door and over to Shishuku's classroom to drop off the bento box before lunch ended and return to his classroom.
    Lip-Desu

Post  Lip-Desu Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:57 pm

"I suppose you're right..." Regan rubs the back of her head, wondering about it. Oh well. She notes lunch is just about at an end and nods to herself, looking at the girl in her arms again with a soft smile. "My, you sure can sleep, can't you, Latuna...?" She giggles gently, placing a soft kiss on her forehead. She's just so cute. <3
    Strike-Zero
    Admin

Post  Strike-Zero Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:38 pm

Eternal got back to his seat just as lunch ended. He put on a smile and looked out the window. It should be interesting...a cutie like here huh...might make a good one but with that kind of a bodyguard...nah, chances aren't too good. Then again... it's possible, just not likely. Time flew by quite quickly as Eternal racked his head for ideas on how to proceed about with Regan, not in any relationship context of course, it was just purely professional, nothing else. The last class ended, uneventfully, and Eternal left the classroom, heading back over to Latune's classroom. He made a small gesture as he noticed Shishuku walking after him.

--------

Latune yawned and stretched, and fluttered her eyes before deciding to wake up. She propped herself up and blinked at Regan. "Sorry..." apologized Latune. She had only realized she was sleeping on Regan.
    Lip-Desu

Post  Lip-Desu Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:56 pm

Regan giggles softly at her and pokes her forehead, turning to look at Eternal as he enters. "I told you she'd sleep through the entire day..." She giggles softly and leans back in her chair, looking up at the boy as he enters the class. "So, you look like you might want something, what's up?"
    Strike-Zero
    Admin

Post  Strike-Zero Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:21 am

Latune looked at Regan and blinked. She turned to look at Eternal, and back at Regan, and her stomach rumbled. She lower her head in embarrassment and tried to bury herself on, more like in, Regan.

-------

"Eh, Shishuku, you have her's with you right?" asked Eternal. He turned to face Shishuku shook her head, paused, and nodded. Make up your mind..."Yes or no?"

"Uh... yes, I just thought I forgot it," said Shishuku. She brought out Latune's bento box and tossed it over to Regan, making sure she wouldn't miss...provided Latune didn't get in the way.
    Lip-Desu

Post  Lip-Desu Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:33 pm

Regan giggles softly at the girl and rubs her back gently, drawing her closer and letting her bury herself into her bosom. "Hehe~, you're just adorable! <3" She coos, before turning and catching the lunch with ease, setting it on the table in front of them. "Here you go, Latune. Lunch. <3" She nuzzles against the top of the girl's head affectionately, giggling softly again.
    Raven Mikako
    Raven Mikako

Post  Raven Mikako Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:35 pm

Suddenly, a student looks over to the window. There was a red thing rushing in towards the school. "Hey everyone, what's that?" the student asked.

A red Knigtmare was rushing in quick, like it was crashing or something.
    Lip-Desu

Post  Lip-Desu Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:48 pm

Cirus raises his head, an eyebrow quirking before he rises and moves over to the window, himself looking out. "What...?" He squints at it for a bit, not believing his eyes right away before he turns and runs out the door. "Dammit! A Knightmare!? Everyone to the basement! Regan!" He hits a combination of buttons on his watch and then presses the face of it, a signal going out silently.

Regan's eyes flash as she hears the word Knightmare, gently removing Latune from herself and rising to her feet. She looks to Eternal and Shishuku. "I trust you two can get her somewhere safe... or maybe even do something. I have something I need to do, as well..." She nods to them before following Cirus out.

A distance away, a KMF powers up, hidden away in an abandoned warehouse before it rolls out and then takes to the skies, autopilot guiding it toward the watch's signal.
    Strike-Zero
    Admin

Post  Strike-Zero Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:27 pm

Eternal looked at Shishuku and sighed. "Call the ship, and take Latune with you, and help out Regan. I'll head on out first and see what I can do." He ran and jumped out the window, breaking it open on his way out. He landed on the ground safely, thanks to how his body was, and took off running.

Shishuku nodded, pulled out her communicator, all while motioning to Latune. "Emergency dispatch." Latune got up, pouted and grabbed her bento. The pair hurried out and over to the door. Shishuku continued speaking into her communicator "Oh right, on shore leave. Kinata, Sonia, permission to deploy granted then.

-----

The Valkyrie Special Division personal flagship, the 'Nightingale' was waiting in the sky, located between Ashford Academy and the Government building. Most of the personnel were on shore leave, leaving only a bare minimum on board. A pair of V-16 Gunlinks were brought up to the catapult rail and launched, followed by a VAS-VA04 Arkice. The first two were piloted by the ship's Captain and Support officer, while the third was on automatic dispatch, using the commander's comm. as it's beacon.
    Raven Mikako
    Raven Mikako

Post  Raven Mikako Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:35 pm

The unidentified knightmare picked up speed towards the school as the troops were called. The knightmare was finally in sight range for the students to see. The deep red shined in the bright sun and a closer look gave it an animal face. There was nothing like this seen before, but there was no time to gawk at it.

A glimpse in the cockpit was an older woman with a red pilot suit. Her face was covered with a dark visor and her hair up in a ponytail. A smirk grew on the pale face, and the knightmare hovered above the school. This was a good time to look at it.
    Lip-Desu

Post  Lip-Desu Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:45 pm

The warehouse the Knightmare Cirus had called wasn't too far away, as it isn't too hard to find one if you look hard enough, and aren't afraid of being yelled at for trespassing. He grins, chuckling a bit. "I've always wanted to say this..."

"Don't even..." Regan cautions him as they run out to one of the wide concrete areas around the school. "I swear, Cirus, if you even-"

He grins and lifts his watch to his mouth. "Big O!"

"..." Regan glares at him, though it only seems to make him more giddy.

"Shoooow tiiime!"

"Queer..."

At that moment, Cirus jumps up, to be caught in the hand of his own completely custom design Knightmare, Regan jumping up after him and landing in the palm. The arm lifts, allowing them to run down it and then drop into the cockpit. Regan slips into the assistant pilot seat, while Cirus takes the main seat, gripping the controls.

"Alright!" He grins, activating the flight system. The wings on the back extend from their folded in position and then disengage from the back of the Knightmare before powering up and lifting it off the ground while not actually in contact with it. He grabs a machine gun off the back of the right leg and levels it toward the unidentified Knightmare. "This is your first and final warning. Leave the premises."
    Raven Mikako
    Raven Mikako

Post  Raven Mikako Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:53 pm

The red knightmare glides above the Big O unfazed. A click was heard from the body; the chest opened up revealing a gold orb. The knightmare slowly backs up with the limbs spreading.

"Ashford Academy!!" a female voiced echoed from the machine. "Give up your forces and security boundaries! If you do not let down, I will be forced to destroy your school!"

The red knightmare's chest glowed brightly, emitting an unpleasant feeling.

"Now this will be YOUR last warning, Britannians!"
    Strike-Zero
    Admin

Post  Strike-Zero Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:03 pm

Shishuku pocketed her communicator back where she took it out of, and ran with Latune after Regan and Cirus. They both shot Cirus looks of 'what the hell is wrong with you' when Cirus made his short little call. Latune spoke a quick sentence, "Hey that's copyrighted!"

Eternal looked up at the sky while he was running, toward the Arkice's direction. He drew his communicator and slapped it on himself and spoke into it. "Kinata, Sonia, coverfire, draw that red KMF away from the school." He noticed the three story KMF appear and sighed. "If the other one is hostile as well, shoot it down."

The two Gunlinks took aim at the red KMF with their sniper rifles and missiles and prepared to fire. They were a good deal distance away from the Arkice and ahead of it. The autopiloted Arkice dropped attitude quickly but lagged behind the Gunlinks, and continued on towards Eternal.
    Lip-Desu

Post  Lip-Desu Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:11 pm

"-We- are -not- Britannean. We are, in fact, native. There are others in this school who are native as well. What you are doing has no clear victim. Stop before I am am forced to stop you. You will not be honored, you will not be celebrated as some great leader of rebellion. You will be hated by all." The rifle's aim does not waver from the red Knightmare, noticing that she's actually exposing the core.

"What will you accomplish?" Cirus continues to speak, frowning softly. "Nothing will be gained by this. This is a pointless act!"
    Raven Mikako
    Raven Mikako

Post  Raven Mikako Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:18 pm

"Ne? Accomplishments? Honor? Celebrated? What are you? Some noble brat who thinks the world should be equal and safe for democracy and all that crap? No. I'm not doing this in any particular way, my dear." the red pilot says quietly.

"Ha... haha...HA!!! AHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! HATED? Me, hated by all?! Doesn't sound too shabby. You're right, there's nothing to gain by this, my dear. I... I just love seeing people cry over their ideals of freedom, equality, and righteousness." she continued on the speaker. "I don't need this to destroy you!!! Come near me little one!!"

The chest closes quickly, and she targets Cirus with the right hand extended. "Come by and give me a kiss!!!"
    Lip-Desu

Post  Lip-Desu Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:26 pm

"Alright, let's dance." Cirus grins, reshouldering the machine gun as if to give a bit of a warning before firing, lowering enough so that he has to aim up at the Knightmare to hit it, not wanting to aim down, at the school. "Let's circle each other, then. Take turns, perhaps, firing up at each other, huh?" He grins and starts to move to the side, making for an orbit around the red knightmare.

Last edited by Lip-Desu on Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Strike-Zero
    Admin

Post  Strike-Zero Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:42 pm

"Data retreieved...," said Sonia. She sent the data over to Kinata. "If the data matches the red one should be able to stop the sniper shots easily."

"Gotcha. Looks like we'll just have to force the shields up and stay up," said Kinata. "Damn manic."

The two Gunlinks switched weapons, both drawing their pair of assault rifles. They had descended enough so that they were at about the same altitude as the red KMF. They simultaneously fired a barrage of missiles, in spread fashion, as they opened fire with their assault rifles. They split left and right as they did so, to reduce the odds of both of them being hit by a single counterattack or so.

The Arkice was flying at low altitude, low enough so that the tip of it's feet nearly touches the ground. It was rapidly nearing Eternal as the pair of Gunlinks broke off left and right. The distance between Eternal and the Arkice was almost abridged.
    Raven Mikako
    Raven Mikako

Post  Raven Mikako Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:37 pm

The pilot looked over to see the shots fired but was still laughing insanely. "Oh, aren't you cheeky! I take it that you're trying to take it easy. Well... I don't take kindly when people make this too simple!! I'm sorry little one, but I don't have time for you when I see flies around."

The knightmare backed off and spread it's limbs. "Take this you annoying flies!!" she screamed as she pushed a button. Miniature proximity missiles shot from all limbs, zooming through the air to intervene with the incoming nuisances.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:06 pm