Code Geass RPG x Alternative

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Alternative Code Geass RPG

2 posters

Nightwalker (Custom for Leader of the Ace Squadron)

Raven Mikako
    Raven Mikako

Nightwalker (Custom for Leader of the Ace Squadron) Empty Nightwalker (Custom for Leader of the Ace Squadron)

Post  Raven Mikako Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:42 pm

Knightmare Frame Name: Nightwalker
    Model: Japanese
    Series Number: ???
    Generation: 8th generation
    Type: Personal Custom
    Specialization: Stealth
    Height: 5 m
    Weight: 7990 kg
    Appearance: Modeled after some KMF's Shido has seen before, he's combined several characteristics to make his own KMF.
    Head: Nightwalker (Custom for Leader of the Ace Squadron) NightwalkerheadModeled after the SEITEI EIGHT ELEMENTS TYPE without the top curve.
    Torso and arms: Nightwalker (Custom for Leader of the Ace Squadron) Nightwalkertorso-1Modeled after the Shinkirou's
    Legs:Nightwalker (Custom for Leader of the Ace Squadron) Legs(silver part is supposed to be black) Modeled after the designs of the Vincent

Standard Weapons:
    Slash Harken x2 on hips
    Double Barreled hand gun on left arm with grenade launcher
    Missile Launcher(Cockpit rear-mounted)
    MVS x2 lance type
    Hadron Cannon in chest like the Camellia

Equipment:
    Landspinner Propulsion System (Improved faster version)
    Yggdrasil Drive
    Luminous Core
    Druid System
    Anti-Physical Barrier
    Gefjin Disturber (used to hide from radar)
    Absolute Defense Territory

Pilot: Senku Shido

Last edited by Raven Mikako on Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Strike-Zero
    Admin

Nightwalker (Custom for Leader of the Ace Squadron) Empty Re: Nightwalker (Custom for Leader of the Ace Squadron)

Post  Strike-Zero Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:37 pm

^^ I see. Nice... But.. uh... just wondering, where'd you get half cut pics. of the parts? O_O. Approved....just curious if it is really melee type... with its armaments...
    Raven Mikako
    Raven Mikako

Nightwalker (Custom for Leader of the Ace Squadron) Empty Re: Nightwalker (Custom for Leader of the Ace Squadron)

Post  Raven Mikako Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:25 pm

Again, It's my awesome art editing skills. lol... all me. I don't know if it really is melee too. Seemed kinda right

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:44 pm