Code Geass RPG x Alternative

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Alternative Code Geass RPG

2 posters

Arrival of Madame Red

Raven Mikako
    Raven Mikako

Arrival of Madame Red Empty Arrival of Madame Red

Post  Raven Mikako Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:42 pm

The car containing Eternal and Raven finally arrived to the Viceroy's Palace. After the car parked and the doors unlocking, Raven let herself out. "Wow... so this is the Viceroy's HQ, hm?" she whistled after seeing the building. She finally lifted her visor to get a better look at it. Her pale face was revealed in the bright day, displaying scars and red eyes.
    Strike-Zero
    Admin

Arrival of Madame Red Empty Re: Arrival of Madame Red

Post  Strike-Zero Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:09 pm

"The Governing Building of Area 11 to be exact. That's a pretty face you have there," commented Eternal. He opened the door and got out, and turned to wait for Raven and Latune.

Latune got out of the car and glared at Eternal for a second. She calmed out a bit and smiled. She closed the door behind her a moment later.
    Raven Mikako
    Raven Mikako

Post  Raven Mikako Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:19 pm

Raven smiled. "You think my face is good, wait til you see the rest of me." she teased as she walked forward in the direction she needed to be.
    Strike-Zero
    Admin

Post  Strike-Zero Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:37 am

Latune hurried over to Eternal's side and, upon hearing Raven's words, tugged hard on his sleeve. "Shishuku-chan won't be happy..."

"No thanks Raven," said Eternal. A few words here and there and some flattery are all apart of winning people over. Excess well, could be problematic. "Latune, please go on ahead and have the preparations we discussed earlier done."

Latune nodded and ran off ahead, in the direction of the smooth, flat space in front of the Governing Building. The Nightingale had already begun descending into the said space, as it was too large to fit in the interior of the military facility. But Latune's distination wasn't the air cruiser, yet anyways, it was the container that was holding Raven's precious Camellia. She was to pick it up and bring it over to the air cruiser.

"Well then, looks like our ride's here," said Eternal as the Arch Zephyr landed in front of them.

Shishuku had launched a short while back when the Nightingale first began descending. It was mostly because they wouldn't allow cars or other land vehicles onto the area, and so either walking or by another means such as knightmares. The knightmare knelt down and formed a scoop with its hands for the pair to stand on.

"Well then, ladies first," said Eternal. He smiled and waited for Raven.
    Raven Mikako
    Raven Mikako

Post  Raven Mikako Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:47 pm

Raven stared at it in disgust. "It doesn't have a single red color anywhere. Well, this will do I guess..."

She boarded the hand as Eternal motioned to her and stood with arms cross.
    Strike-Zero
    Admin

Post  Strike-Zero Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:22 am

"Well now, isn't pink a basically light red?" said Eternal as he stepped onto the cupped hands. "Well some parts will have to be shipped over at a later time...unless you prefer to swap out those parts, namely the arms. The rest should be salvageable...but you'd have to ask the mechanics to be sure on that."

While Eternal spoke, the Arch Zephyr took off and began heading towards the Nightingale.
    Raven Mikako
    Raven Mikako

Post  Raven Mikako Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:36 pm

"Hmph..." she pouted with disgust. "I'd rather talk to a mechanic."

Pink wasn't exactly the right thing to say since she doesn't believe in any other color than red.
    Strike-Zero
    Admin

Post  Strike-Zero Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:35 pm

Was it something I...oh. So that wasn't exactly a good recommendation. Too late now. "Eh... not that there's a color code for those with either permission or rank or otherwise. So you'll have your red."

The Arch Zephyer neared the Nightingale, the latter looming ever closer.

"And that'll be the 'home' away from home," said Eternal.
    Raven Mikako
    Raven Mikako

Post  Raven Mikako Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:52 pm

Her mood turned sour again and the pout engraved on her face. "That?" she said out loud, not very impressed. "I hope there's more to that then what it is from the outside."
    Strike-Zero
    Admin

Post  Strike-Zero Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:38 pm

Eternal sighed and straightened up. "The quarters are quite good for regular members under my command along with those of high rank or importance. But only those actually under my command have custom touches to their rooms, that doesn't include having more space than each other, well unless they're sharing rooms or wanted to have their rooms combined." He smiled. "I'm guessing you'd like your room in red?"
    Raven Mikako
    Raven Mikako

Post  Raven Mikako Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:13 pm

She smiled. "Why I didn't think you would guess." she teased. "If I do get a room, I would like it red... even the furniture."
    Strike-Zero
    Admin

Post  Strike-Zero Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:38 pm

"Just file that in on your own time," said Eternal. He glanced over at the entry point to the knightmare frame hanger of the Nightingale, which was located beneath the launch catapult railings. He grabbed onto one of the Arch Zephyr's fingers. "Hold on to something, it's going to be a bit bumpy."

The Arch Zephyr proceeded to enter the hanger and descended onto the hanger deck. The hanger doors closed after it landed and the five layer entry point walls were resealed and locked. It was one of the spare hangers on the air cruiser, the supply docking section to be exact.
    Raven Mikako
    Raven Mikako

Post  Raven Mikako Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:50 pm

"gah!!!" she yelled in response to the impact. "It would have been more helpful.... if you said it.... a little sooner!!" Holding on to one of the fingers until they stabled.
    Strike-Zero
    Admin

Post  Strike-Zero Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:48 pm

"Eh sorry about that, I forget not everyone's used to it," said Eternal. The Arch Zephyr finished its desent, and lowered its hands down to the hanger floor for it's passengers to depart. "Well then, the knightmare terminal is at the floor above," said Eternal, pointing over at the second floor of the hanger. It was in the middle of the walkway, situated between two flight of stairs, each across from the other. He released his grip and began walking towards the stairs."You can look up whatever you're planning for you Camellia there. Just leave the mechanics the overall design image and specs and they'll get to it once Latune gets back with your Camellia and the mechanics get back from their shore leave. Well...you don't need to worry too much about anyone seeing you, most of the crew's on shore leave and won't be back for a few days. We had to force the mechanics to take their shore leave so they'll be glad to have something to do."
    Raven Mikako
    Raven Mikako

Post  Raven Mikako Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:49 pm

"Hmph...." she grunted. "So all I need to do is to configure the repairs of what I want?"
    Strike-Zero
    Admin

Post  Strike-Zero Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:10 pm

"Yes, but you'll have to look it up first, happy huntings." Eternal waved back at Raven a little as he walked away. He pressed the switch on the door console and it slid open. He exited through the doors on the hanger floor, the doors sliding shut after him.

Shishuku sighed annoyed at how long the woman was taking as she couldn't exactly lift the Arch Zephyr up into docking position with a hand passenger. She tapped the general comm. and spoke, "Can you please get off? I need to dock the knightmare."
    Raven Mikako
    Raven Mikako

Post  Raven Mikako Fri May 01, 2009 9:15 pm

She looked with a disappointed face. "Oh... I'm sorry." she replied, walking off to see her KMF off to the loading dock.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:36 pm